American Goldfinch â" The Latecomers⦠« Lee's Birdwatching ...
By July, most songbirds are in the final stages of raising their young, but not the American Goldfinches. These appealing, colorful birds are just getting started. Notoriously late nesters, goldfinches have been waiting ...
ShowMeBlog: Birdfeeder with Nyger seed for American Goldfinch
I went to Kroger with my son today. I got a finch birdfeeder. It is a Mr Canary Finch Feeder. It has 100% Nyger seed in it. The birdfeeder was âproduced entirely by qualified workers with disabilities.â I wish it...
American Goldfinch | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
American Goldfinch. ... ozoni11's photostream (5727) · Snapping Turtle With Damsel Fly on Head · Looking for Lon Chaney · American Goldfinch · They're Coming To Get You, Barbara · A Moment Too Soon...Or Too Late ...
Daily Painting - Painting #353, american goldfinch with thistles.
8"x10", oil on canvas. Did I make the expression to human?